Thursday, January 30, 2014

Perfectly Timed Pictures

Hi ACCA Candidates,

Results are round the corner. We can't change the past, but certainly we can on the future. Let us work insanely hard that we will achieve our potential in career, life, family and even true happiness.

This is tough issues in life, but lighten up. There is time for that when it comes. Have a bit of relaxation and fun. Ummm... I repeat "a bit".

Enjoy!

PIC 01: Look at my eyes! So many hours of class. Not much time to study.

Pic 02: uhhh... IAS 2, IAS 21, IAS 38. Porter's Five forces, Project Project , CSR. Sigghhh... I hate exams.

Pic 03: Now, be a good boy and do your studies

Pic 04: No more leaning tower.

Pic 05: Hee hee...I am the most popular guy in class.

Pic 06: The PERFECT GENTLEMAN in Class

Pic 07: (Dalai) Llama, "I pronounce you man and wife."

Pic 08: Yeewwww.... Get a haircut, pal !

Pic 09: Stork make a special delivery

Pic 10: Did you know that walking on water is easier than ACCA studies? (Really?)

Pic 11: Dog saying, "But my mistress, I don't want to go to class. I am not a CAT Student."

Pic 12: What? I passed!

Pic 13: The tunnel of love.

Pic 14: Bird, "My lecturer said to try to look at topics from different perspective."

Pic 15: Caterpillar, "Relax and I will be a beautiful butterfly. If only I can relax and just transform to ACCA Affliate."




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Candidates,

No comments? Wah Lau...

My comment is Work Insanely Hard that you put the bees and Japanese to shame. Work for good career that lasts 30 years.

Best wishes to upcoming Results 2014.
Marcus

URGENT: SBL Exam Guidance for Dec 2018 Exams

EVERY SUCCESS IN YOUR DECEMBER 2018 EXAMS Change is the only constant. Kasturi Core lecturing team has now moved to 2 new locations. ...