Wednesday, May 5, 2010

100% PASS RATE

- relevant to ACCA under-graduates without a University Degree

I am pleased to share the joys with November, 2009 batch of Oxford Brookes Universtity research students who graduated. All have achieve and earned the degree - a 100% pass rate! What a joy and priviledge to work with such industrious students. Now they can lift their heads high and boast that they are now Square Head people since they qualified to wear the Square Hat.

At Kasturi College, its a no-frills college where we take you there - Graduate. For comparisons, Japan Airlines offer a flight in First Class destination route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing the price which is "10x" the price of what Air Asia offers! The well-to-do clients will opt for the former while I believe the mass wants the latter so long as :
- Air Asia has strictly adhered to its safety policies
- Air Asia has track record which it did in ferrying over 4 million passengers a year.

Similarly, at Kasturi College, we 'fly' you to your destination with our proven track record and highly capable lecturers.

If you compare with local and nearby competitors in Bandar Sunway, Kasturi College at Sunway Mentari (please visit LOCATIONS) , the price you pay for a similar ACCA course is more than 100% the price (it reads as one hundred percent). Scholarship students, namely those who score 65% in any subject or above are given a further Scholarship award of 50% to 75% off the fees.

Watch out for more information of how Kasturi College is the best, some say in China while others say the World. (hee hee)

Congratulations! To the newly minted Oxford Brookes-ACCA Degree Holders!

Mandarin encouragement, "Jia You".

Cheers

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is been years since I passed my OBU and it is you, Marcus who helped me to achieve it. I think I have not say this to you directly but really "thank you" for all your guidance and endless encouragement in both of my ACCA and OBU. Regards Ms Soh

Anonymous said...

Hi Ms SOh,

You are very kind with your words. Please assist by encouraging your juniors never to give up like you. Be a graduate.

Happy Marcus

Anonymous said...

Hi Mr Marcus,
I am just new to started my ACCA from early of this year. There is a question always in my mine that 'If I do not want to have the OBU after passed the Fundamental level papers, is there any so called "diadvantages" for my future 'career'?" Can you explain to me. Thank you. Regards Charmaine.

URGENT: SBL Exam Guidance for Dec 2018 Exams

EVERY SUCCESS IN YOUR DECEMBER 2018 EXAMS Change is the only constant. Kasturi Core lecturing team has now moved to 2 new locations. ...