Friday, May 30, 2014

URGENT: P1GRE June 2014 Target Questions & Answers

To my P1 GRE Candidates (Intensive Revision Class - Students) ,









"Be forewarned is to be forearmed." 

This means to prepare for the topics that are likely to come out in exams.

I thought of adding value to your preparations and to optimise your exams success. I have sent via email the Target Questions with special emphasis on new type of questions. Never tested before questions!
The questions come with answers. I hope you spend an insanely amount of hours to practice on past years questions and my revision pack.

Wishing you ultimate success in ACCA exams,

Your dedicated lecturer,
Marcus Ong. 


Disclaimer of Liabilities: Over-reliance on the Target Q&A is both detrimental to your exams success and emotional well being. I always emphasise the need to prepare for entire syllabus with special emphasis on selected topics. 

No comments:

URGENT: SBL Exam Guidance for Dec 2018 Exams

EVERY SUCCESS IN YOUR DECEMBER 2018 EXAMS Change is the only constant. Kasturi Core lecturing team has now moved to 2 new locations. ...